Touro University Nevada is a non-profit university focused on positively impacting our community in healthcare and education. Our values surrounding social justice, intellectual pursuit, and service to humanity are steadfast and are clearly visible in the actions of our students, faculty, staff, and graduates.
During my long relationship with Touro University Nevada I have:
- Developed an invitation template and coordinated printing for blank branded invitations that are then in-house printed for immediate special events and provide flexibility, expediency, and the economy
- Established a secondary color palette, unique to each Touro program
- Developed a brochure template, that utilized generic information about the campus, integrated with specific program details and admission specifics. The brochure template provided efficiency and economy in subsequent program brochure creations
- Created specialty invitations for touring academics and celebrity such as Patch Adams and John Lewis
- Created additional logos for many new programs and academic centers that include the Health Center, Active Aging Center, 10th Anniversary, Touro Western Division, and most recently the Tang and Cloobeck Centers
- Developed at-a-glance fact sheet templates, which help facilitate fast and economic creation for subsequent fact sheets for each program
- Designed the first newsletter treatments, later renamed to Touro>You with a redesigned format, that was awarded an “Award of Excellence” by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) in 2018
- Produced a series of digital and print advertisements, email campaigns, merchandising, specialty pins, gala invitations, RV wraps, and much more.