Longmont Downtown Development Authority
Longmont City Council and the Longmont electorate created the Longmont Downtown Development Authority (LDDA) with a mandate to revitalize the City’s Downtown commercial core.
I was approached by the Exec. Dir. of the LDDA to create a brand that would encourage the district business owners and visitors to engage and take pride in downtown Longmont.
The identity “Own Downtown” was born and developed. Development included street signage, a poster ad campaign, and merchandise designs.
My efforts helped the district submit a successful application to become a Creative District in 2015, when former Gov. John Hickenlooper announced that the Downtown Longmont Creative District was one of the state’s five Prospective Creative Districts, a designation that came with $8,000 and access to state resources. The district was recently recertified in 2020.
- Retail Brandsmasteradmin2020-12-29T10:46:56+00:00
- AIGA Work Showmasteradmin2020-12-29T12:23:50+00:00
- ARC Papermasteradmin2020-12-29T12:23:43+00:00
- Touro University Nevadamasteradmin2020-12-29T12:23:33+00:00
- Longmont United Hospital Foundationmasteradmin2020-12-29T12:19:08+00:00
- Performing ArtsMike Hopper2020-12-29T11:17:41+00:00
- Branding a Creative DistrictMike Hopper2020-12-29T10:48:35+00:00
- Retail PackingingMike Hopper2020-12-29T12:19:20+00:00
- Touro University CaliforniaMike Hopper2020-12-29T10:48:52+00:00
- Food PackagingMike Hopper2020-12-29T11:19:35+00:00
- LogosMike Hopper2020-12-29T10:49:11+00:00